Thank You
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Thank You

Post by Sir Llyshon »

I wish to extend gratitude and thanks to all the towns members that assisted and were key in the defeat of Re'Gaul's monster on Friday night. It was a difficult battle, and hard won, but we should be well pleased with ourselves. The thing has been destroyed and will no longer pose a threat to us or to the peasants in the area.

There are a few persons whom stood out to me as having been particularly brave and valorous during the course of the battle. Do not be mistaken.. all who were there should be proud of your actions and your assistance, but these individuals I feel should be noted here.

Aurora, the Water Mage and healer. She followed my request and attacked the monster with her healing magics by physically touching it. She performed this act without armor, with limited protections, and twice almost paid for it with her life... yet she did this without question or hesitation.

Nyrthak, the Order Knight. He threw himself again and again on the front line. I saw him lying on the ground, bleeding almost to death, again and again. I saw him stumble wearily from the back of the battle to the front, his face and body covered in his own blood, and the foul bile of the enemy. I saw him pull those who had fallen to safety, at his own great risk. He was a juggernaut and key protector.

Rooks, the Mage, who faught the beast alone and without aid whilst our party regrouped and healed itself outside of the cavern.

Believer Brian, the healer, whom raised me from the dead and gave of his skills and his potions to all of the town without thought of reward or request for payment.

The fire-mage, whose name escapes me at the moment. She is a new member to this town, and was attempting to distract the monster by throwing balls of flame at it. She was asked by me to donate what spell energy she had to Aurora so that Aurora could cast her healing magics upon the beast. She gave all of her own energy to assist us.

I am certain that there are more who deserve mention or notice. All of the town pulled together and did their part and should be commended., but these men and women are those whom stood out most to me.
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak looks up wearily as he is scraping dried blood and hardened dirt from his armor then attempting to polish it.*

Thank you Llyshon. As are many battles, there will be many unsung heroes of this one. Nearly the whole town is responsible for that beast being defeated. I applaud all who were there, and thank those who are responsible for saving my life, especially Kimberlyn who parried some blows that may have ended it for me. I must apologize though for some of my actions near the end of that battle. They were very...unorderly. I drank a potion that was handed to me that brought out a great deal of emotion in myself and I felt a surge of Rage course through my being. This is the second time I have drank such a potion, though this time I felt a bit more in control of it. As I understand it, there are those who can summon up all of this Rage and Anger at will. After having experienced it twice, and gaining a bit of control over it, I think that there may actually be a way to focus that Rage and bring it out into a more ordered and concise attack. If anyone knows how to do this, I am interested in learning more about summoning up one's Rage in this fashion so that I may see what can be done to focus it.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Torvach

Post by Torvach »

I could teach you that Nyrthak.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn off meditation in a corner of the Inn looks up at Nyhtrak.*

It was nothing Nyhtrak. Had the situation have been reversed I do believe logically from what I have seen from our interaction thus far, you would have done the same for me.

Besides from what all I cannot remember from past events, perhaps I owed you one or something.

*She takes a deep breath and continues to meditate.*
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages