Peasant enters the Inn.
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Peasant enters the Inn.

Post by GM Evan »

*A boastful-looking peasant walks into the Inn and sits down*

"Greetings all. Have you all heard them rumors about that ogre in these parts? I have. There's supposed to be some Manslayer Ogre that escaped from prison or something, and he's been eating people up all over. That's right - I hear he clubs them first, and then he grabs them by the legs and holds them up above his head - and then, he swallows them whole. He spits out the bones, of course - and that's how we know that he's been eating people. I found some bones myself out in the woods one day - I wasn't really scared though - and then, I heard a rustle in the bushes and I thought I saw the Manslayer Ogre. I picked up a stick I saw on the ground, and I was ready to fend him off. Only, it turned out to be a squirrel, so I fended it off instead. Yep, that's right, I'm pretty tough - no need to point that out. I wouldn't want anyone to feel inferior. I wasn't scared at all when I thought I saw the ogre - most people would be, but not me. Anyway, that's about all I've heard about the Manslaying Ogre. Would anyone like to purchase me a drink for my rumor?
Rowen Kane
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Rowen Kane »

ah what the hell, i ll buy you a drink.

Barkeep give this man an ale, and putt it on my tab.
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Estlin Ardelin
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert
Location: Where the wind blows me...and new tales are to be written.

Estlin quirks up...

Post by Estlin Ardelin »

Pardon, I heard you speak of an Ogre? Could you provide information to where you last saw this brute? I may be able to russle up enough to pay you a few pemb for your trouble if it would help your memory.
Estlin Ardelin
Warrior-Poet
Bard and Chronicler of history
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

*The man looks at Rowan*

"Thank you my goodman, I do so appreciate a fine ale after fending off the vicious squirrel."

*turning to face Estlin

"A few pemb you say? Well indeed I may know a rumor or two, but indeed I am rather hungry after that fierce battle fending off that squirrel. I wouldnt think to sell information, you see I dont have a writ...but if you happened to have a few cookies or some fresh bread to go with this fine ale....well In my hunger pangs im having a hard time remembering much of anything you see. It was that fierce battle fending off those monsters. No no...dont worry...I will survive, all in a days work after all."
Estlin Ardelin
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert
Location: Where the wind blows me...and new tales are to be written.

Estlin laughs

Post by Estlin Ardelin »

"Ah, my goodman. I can't have you starve before we bring to justice this monster. Here, allow me to get you something refreshing."

Estlin taps on the bar, "Mylo, could you give me some of those delicious cookies over there, and maybe a slice of that inspiring chocolate bread..."

He looks back at the peasant and smiles. "I do hope your memory returns, especially revived with such tasty morsels."
Estlin Ardelin
Warrior-Poet
Bard and Chronicler of history