Council
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Council

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Wow it is been really quiet around this town lately...
Anything new?
Are we ready to defend against oncoming hordes of evil for the next while?

I think we should have a council meeting Saturday afternoon, to discuss town matters and go over a few things with the new constable.

Members are there any objections?

How does 12ish sound?

Balthazar, do you think you'll be able to make it? If not do you have a member you're willing to have sit in for you?

Constable, will you be sitting in for Jakoric still, or have you found a replacement?
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

hey guys hows the world.

Post by Clouce »

*A man wearing red and black enters the tavern*

hello everybody, hows the world has it needed to be saved lately.

* looks around and fixes his eyes on Daniel*

hello how is your day going, i was wondering if maybe sometime you could teach me some your formula's. oh and thanks for letting me use your lab last moon it helped the red and black out alot now we have twice the cure potions we would of.

* scratches his chin*

also how is that unicorn doing.
Mylo Fynnigan
Drinking Contest Contender

gruufff

Post by Mylo Fynnigan »

*looks startled and jumps.*

*recovery is swift and Mylo quickly pulls a very stout ale from behind the bar*

Easy on the straight to the points....Drink this and work your way to things my friend.

For the moment we have time on our side so why not enjoy it sipping one of Bombours fine brews?

*Mylo waits to sling ale at all those that wish it*
Bombour Stoutbringer
The Barkeep
The Barkeep

I'll be there!

Post by Bombour Stoutbringer »

Bombour says:

"I can make it, Daniel. That is if the council still wants me in lieu of Mohdri as the guild representitive. Where is Mohdri lately anyhoo?"
"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst."

Bombour Stoutbringer Kings-Brewer of the Draconis Clan

Head of the Foodstuff & Brewers Guild
Head of the Luxury Items Guild
Mylo Fynnigan

Post by Mylo Fynnigan »

*makes sure his slinging of Ales meets with Bombours watchfull eyes' approval, then slings away.*
Daniel Lockheart

I believe that each branch of guilds gets to vote on a repl

So: all the merc guilds get to gether and cast 1 single vote as they are organized like no others;

then the other guild heads each get a vote

I mean I'm not real sure that there are any set rules for this but that is how I have always, seen it done.

Regardless of prodical, I would say you are by far the best one for the job. You are in town all the time, you know EVERYONE, and damn NOONE makes a better drink. :)

Sides noone's seen the ???gental??? in moons. He is a gental by grant I believe, I mean correct me if I have misspoken as I am unaware of the actual facts here..

See Mylo's offered drink, ahh now that is what I like * takes good long pull. Ahhhh...

To Clouce: well, I can certainly get together with you and we can see what I have. Mind you I 'inherited' that lab from friends and adventure, and am only a basice student myself, seeings how my mentor misteriously disapeared and I have as of yet failed to find a new one. But you're more than welcome to use it again this moon, and we can get together friday night to go over potions and such.
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Mylo Fynnigan

Post by Mylo Fynnigan »

* Mylo heads off Bombours scowl at the pass ;) and looks towards the good ol' dwarf as he nimbly throws 2 verlin behind his back into the tip jar"

Clouce, sit a spell and take a drink. There will be many a time for our blood to run, let us hope it is later than sooner.

To our enemies...May they lose themselves in the glare of our undying hatred and perserverance..

*Mylo takes a drink and nods to Bombour*
Quinn
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Quinn »

I have no problems with Bombour steping into the Guild seat, if there are free drinks involved.
Aidian Quinn
Member of House Mandalor
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

*To Daniel while drinking out of his mug*

Yes I can be here, I'll be coming from Port's End but I can be here. I thought that the guilds had one voice on the council though? It was Bombour when I first joined the council and then it was Mohdri. I would think that this would be the same now as I haven't heard of any changes. By the way, if I'm not there the Mandalor seat will sit empty at this meeting unless Ferran Well shows.

*to Aidin*

If you have a problem with that you can talk to me about it and I'll explain exactly why that is.
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
Daniel Lockheart

Yes, yes, I meant of course that the guilds get together to select a representative for the council. Not that they had more than one voice,and as stated Bombar is the best that I am aware of for that possition.
Paladin of Order
Daniel Lockheart

*looks over to Quinn*

Good to see the tax men getting along so well.

:roll:
Paladin of Order
Mary Baker
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Mary walks in...

Post by Mary Baker »

Mary walks in, in time to hear Balthazar's comment.

"That's fine with me but if Mandalor chooses not to delegate their duties to house members, then they have to deal with not having their voice stated on the council. A council cannot function if it is handicapped by it's attendance. I hope that any decisons made will be fine with Mandalor. No voice is the same as agreement.
In any case Daniel, I agree we need a council meeting. Last moon the town pulled together in an incredible feat of strength. The pains all felt have been healed and we have protected essence for the time being. If it shows nothing else it shows what we can do united. I think getting together to speak about a plan of action is an excellent idea."
Head Magistrate, House DeVris,
Legacy Chapter
Mary Baker
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Oh...

Post by Mary Baker »

oh..excuse me. I must have misheard you Balthazar...You say you can make it? Well that is good.

I think it needs to be stated clearly to all guild members that representation must be made in some way. If a regular council meeting becomes established, we can't just sit around waiting for people to show up.
Head Magistrate, House DeVris,
Legacy Chapter
Daniel Lockheart

You mean house members?
Council consist of the 4 houses, and 1 rep from the guilds. Though it is custome to have other there too like the Thane (if he wants) or the constible.
Paladin of Order
Daniel Lockheart

But aside from that I agree that we need to come together much more ofter, I am thinking we should meet at least once per moon to insure that nothing needs to change and to get accounting of the town.
Paladin of Order