Door opens..
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Mylo Fynnigan
Drinking Contest Contender

Door opens..

Post by Mylo Fynnigan »

*The door to the Inn opens and a travel worn Mylo enters the Inn
Addressing no one in particular*

Well I have had just about of enough of that walking hullabaloo!

*sits rather hard on a bench and grimaces as a small cloud of dust puffs up*

There I was downtrodden but hopeful at the thought of a new beginning. …Which in hindsight was a relatively rash and stupid thing to undertake... Then again those two things have always been some of my strongest traits…Where was I? *scratches head*

Oh yeah, so there I am living the life of a nomad again. Hoping for the blissful blank thoughts that accompany the lifestyle that I was previously so accustomed. A grin, a strong walking stick, and the desire to cut loose and experience all of the pleasures that life has to offer. Make a few coin, meet a few girls…You know the deal.

There was just one nagging problem. Midway. I just couldn’t shake the pressing feeling of responsibility and regret for having tucked tail and run. The pleasures nor the coin were as satisfying to me as they once had been. I thought of the prophecy and of those of you whom I, unbeknownst to myself until then, had become attached to having around.

*Puts his pack on the ground and smiles*

Bahhhh! I am rambling just cause I am glad to be off my feet….
I just find one last thing odd about this place. I thought Midway to be a point to rest between something more….and it turns out all I ever needed was here all along.

Now to more important matters…

If Bombour or Fergus are around I would love a mug of ale *pulls mug out of pack*.

If not I have some of me travelin’ whiskey left, I hope………And more than likely an ABSURD amount of adventure tales and drama to catch up on...If not there is always blissful intoxication
Bombour Stoutbringer
The Barkeep
The Barkeep

Come on back behind the bar

Post by Bombour Stoutbringer »

"Come back behind the bar and lets get out the good stuff, Mylo. It's been too long. Are you back for good? You'll be expecting your old job back I guess. Where you been?"

Bombour pours two huge drinks and sits down.
"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst."

Bombour Stoutbringer Kings-Brewer of the Draconis Clan

Head of the Foodstuff & Brewers Guild
Head of the Luxury Items Guild
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

Welcome Back! Bombour pour me one of those as well please.
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
Daerm
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Daerm »

*DD walks in and hops into a seat*

Hey there Mylo. Long time, no see. Where the hell were ya?

Oh, by the way, you should meet a this card player I know... goes by the name of Fylo Mynnigan...

*chuckles*
Daerm Doublenix
Student of the late Tee Toecrusher
"I ain't a damn gnome!!!" *shakes fist in frustration*
Mylo Fynnigan

Post by Mylo Fynnigan »

Bombour Stoutbringer Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:29 pm Post subject: Come on back behind the bar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come back behind the bar and lets get out the good stuff, Mylo. It's been too long. Are you back for good? You'll be expecting your old job back I guess. Where you been?"

Bombour pours two huge drinks and sits down.

*Mylo grins broadly*
Yes, my good man I am back for good. Errrrr I mean my good DWARF, yeah thats the ticket. Its been a long and pointless road between the last we met, but damn it all if I am not glad to see you.
I find it difficult to expect things out of life...More often than not life'll throw you a curve on purpose just to mess with ya.
*takes the mug and takes a large drink*
You know, I'm not just saying this, I can't say that in all the Inns and taverns I have stumbled to since leaving that I have tasted the equal to your fine brew. *takes another drink*
As for working again, if you need the help I am of course at your service. I will also be attempting to help more of the townspeople in general and the surrounding areas. In other words I don't need to be paid I will help if you ask and drink either way! One side of the bar or the under.....I mean other!
*Clacks glasses with Bombour and turns to DD*
Archon! Its great to see you! We have much to plan in the efforts of staying on the righteous side of existence.....Uhhhh what the hell did I just say?!
I am happy and more than willing to do whatever I can whenever I must. I feel I have done a great injustice to you, and this town by leaving it. I should be here to help I didn't know it then but THIS is my home, it just feels right.

*takes another drink and rambles on*
Fylo Mynnigan!!!! How did he get out of that pit!!??

Just kidding, what the blazes is a Fylo Mynnigan!? That sounds like a stupid name.