Ale + Orc
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Ale + Orc

Post by Guest »

... Equals a broke Orc. Having spent the all the coin he could currently find on his person, Bakka exits the Inn with a belch. No sooner has the door closed behind him, however, than something slams into his shield. His brow furrows as he looks down to see a crossbow bolt sticking out of the Rukuss 'R', then looks back up to see Ebek waving at him.

"BIRD MAN!!! Crossbow's is fer cowards!!!"

Post by Guest »

*Ebek shrugs*

Serves Ebek well enough.

Listen, Bakka. Far overdo for resolution our feud is. Final fight must happen. Go to Port's End, and wait for Ebek on the outskirts. There, Ebek and Bakka will finish this.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

RRAAAAAAA!!!!!

Now yer talkin'!! You an' me gonna have right smash fight, and I'm gonna squeeze youse bones inta jelly!!!!

When we fight?

Post by Guest »

Ebek tell Bakka when Ebek find Bakka.

Post by Guest »

GOOD! Me go now!

Har har! When next we meet, youse doing da diein'!!!

*Runs off*

Post by Guest »

*Watches Bakka disappear down the road, then shakes his head*

Egads, that's just too easy!

*Turns and enters the Inn*
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak moves into the doorway in front of Ebek, blocking the enterance.*

Too easy eh? You forget Ebek, see that 'R' on Bakka's shield there? That means he's my man. He's like a brother now, he is part of a new family. His feuds are my feuds. Now tell me Ebek, what this feud is about and we will sit down and figure out how to best end this feud. We will talk in private if you'd like.

Zero!! Anyone seen Zero? I'd like him to walk to Port's End with Bakka. If anyone sees him soon tell him to try to catch up, and make sure to bring Bakka back with him tomorrow. I would stop him, but that walk will do both of them some good.

Ah Ah Ah, I see that look in your eye Ebek, you thought I was distracted and I'd forget about you for a moment didn't you? Come now, explain yourself, in private or not.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm

Post by Guest »

*Takes several steps back from Nyrhtak*

Don't know why, but Bakka is mad at Ebek for some reason. Maybe even want to kill Ebek! But Ebek not know Bakka, Bakka not know Ebek. How can Bakka be mad at Ebek? Bakka must be confusing Ebek for someone else.

So Ebek just try to keep Bakka distracted. Try to keep Bakka away. Ebek good, fair, and just - not want to hurt Bakka. Only make Bakka go away for short time. Soon Bakka forget challenge and return, Ebek thinks. By then, Ebek should be ready to leave once more.
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak grits his teeth a bit, looks toward the ground then cocks his eyes up at Ebek*

I believe that Bakka seems to think you have something of his. I'm going to begin an investigation and find out what caused this ruckus. I have no quarrel with thee Ebek, but if I find differently in what you have said to me, that could change. Just consider that and let me know if you happen to remember anything you may have forgotten.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm