Registration
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis turns to Fabius

Greetings,

Yes, information worth something is never free. However, when it is common knowledge, it can sometimes be best ensure that the basics are covered, and that people know who to go to when they want detailed information. Information I almost always have or can shortly obtain.

We can always discuss business, I make time for anyone with the coin or goods of worth.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn goes into her pouch and unfolds a document. After which she turns to Ebek and Daniel.*

So there is no mistaken what I have mentioned to the two of you and for your record keeping in House Toevas, here are my orders.
Let it be know that by the will of his Royal Highness King Johanness Silverthorn IV, all Magic Items within the confines of this Kingdom or owned by people residing in this kingdom are to be examined for illegal magic. The following Guidelines are to be followed by all residents and Citizens of this great kingdom, failure to obey these rules will result in swift and server punishment, which may include confiscation of all magical items and a number of years of hard labor.

I. Members of the Mage hunters are to be tasked with identifying all magical Items on a person, as they do their normal Sweeps. The Mage hunter has a Period of Three month to complete this sweep.

II. If The Hunter can Identify Magical Items, An assistant will be assigned to them, if they can not two assistants will be assigned to identify these items.

III. If an Item is owend by a resident and it is not withing easy reach the person may report to a Baronial Magistrate or Mage hunter and give their word that the Item/s in question violate no laws of silverthorn. The Person Questioning them are responsible to verify this information is correct by any means necessary.

IV. These records are for conformation of Items and in no way does this supercede the Toevass ability to chronicle Items, These records are for the Use of DeVris, (Mage Hunters) and The Kingdom, and those approved by a Baronial Level DeVris member.

V. Anyone Refusing to be scanned and Identified is to be reported to a baronial level DeVris member and will be delt with accordingly.

VI. Anyone owning an illegal magical Item will be placed into custody, and the Item in question will be confiscated and destroyed.

VII. Illegal Items, are those that use magic of a charming nature, or were created by such magic, or those that use magic of a nectomantic nature, or were created by such magic, and any Item that allows one to bend anothers will to their own.

Scribed by: Brent DeVris
By Order of: King Johanness Silverthorn IV
*She pauses*

If there is space available in the Inn I will post said document so there is no long confusion on this issue.

*Looks behind the bar*

That is, if this is agreeable with you Bombour Stoutbringer in terms of posting said document in the Inn.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages

Post by Guest »

Yeah, offer for free that which serves your interests best. :?

Still want to go on sweep! :D
Daniel Lockheart

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Thank you Kimberlyn Darksbane.

Ebek all in due time and under the laws of our King.

*after having finally recieved a straight answer he returns to his book
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.