Registration
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

I believe that Ebek is asking who, as in the names of these individuals that you speak of. Or can we assume that Gentleman Cliff and Baronial Magistrate Brent DeVris are assisting you in your sweep?
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre

Post by Guest »

Yes. Who, and how. And how may Toevass help? Might we, say, assist in the documentation of such artifacts?
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

I do not know their names, they are associates of Brent DeVris. I am the one who is recording the information that my associates discover and then organizing the information correctly.

As for Toevas assistance, I guess you can make certain everyone comlies with this and make certain individuals comply.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

When do you plan to start this cataloguing? You have yet to ask me regarding my items of power.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Kimberlyn Darksbane

It has already begun Nyhtrak of Mahuru. There was a grouping that was to be looked a few weeks ago and there will be another next moon. You will know when the time comes.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe

Post by Guest »

Don't think Toevass can really make anyone do anything. Daniel knows better than I do about this. But the records should show who complies and who does not. If there's an issue, then you and DeVris can track down any offenders.

Yes, please let Daniel or me know then next time you do an item search so Toevass can be present to maintain accurate records. Could we make a copy of what you all ready have, as well?
Kimberlyn Darksbane

That is up to the higher ups to decide. I am just doing what I have been request to do by my superiors.

As for having a representative from Toevas present when I conduct my sweep, at this time the individuals whom I am working with and I are adequate enough representative. I appreciate the offer, but assistance is not needed.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

*snicker*
That would be a sight, Kimberlyn busily writing down items and their function and Daniel and Ebek "making people comply", oh the sweet irony. Juxtapositional humor, I love it. ha HaHa HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh thanks for the laugh, this Inn has been kinda dreary today!
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

Bummer. I was hoping on pulling up a chair just to watch it happen. That would certainly be sweet irony.

*smiles*
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm

Post by Guest »

Hey! I can plead and beg with the best of 'em!

Anyway, sounds like everything is covered for the mages and DeVris, Kimberlyn, but I'm sure Toevass would like the records, too. Just let us know when the searching and sensing is going to happen, so a rep can be there with, ahem, quill at the ready.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks at Ebek square in the eye*

What I am doing is for the express purpose of House DeVris. As mentioned perhaps this list shall be passed along to House Toevas as some future point in time.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe

Post by Guest »

Right! And we'll see to Toevass's needs. We'll have to put the disclaimer 'as recorded by DeVris' on the existing information, but no helping that now. But having a rep present in the future will ensure true 'Toevassian' records! Just let us know, and we'll be there!
Wren
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Wren »

*Looks at Ebek and then at Kimberlyn*

What is it in this issue that is so private? Shouldn't the house of knoledge be there to record this information? What would be the purpose of doing the item checking thing by yourselves insead of having somone next to you? Were you not planing on telling anyone other than your superiors about the check? I wouln'd mind knowing. Mind you these are just questions, not chalenges or somthing to prepose an argument I am just new to adventureing and am not so sure about how things work and would like to know.
Wren of the Red and Black
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

I don't know about you, but a record of the abilities one has and a listing of all their items worth stealing? I'd say that's information that most sensible people would like to keep as private as the law allows. Right now House DeVris has approval for their sweep, and it would do everyone well to do as they require. As for others following around and taking notes... I would think that additional recordings that could be used against you by anyone from an enemy to a thief have to be with the approval of the people being 'swept' or ordered by a person of higher standing.

The House of Knowledge can follow the rules they have, and so far Daniel has done everything correct... but it is nothing more than a request at this point. The House of Knowledge is allowed to see items under specific circumstances and conditions. I'm sure Daniel knows these rules. If you have any questions, you can of course always discuss it with the constable.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum

Fabius Smiles

Post by Guest »

** The Older Gentlemen in the Corner Smiles and looks up at this conversation.

“You are Darthesis, I belive?

Which would be why your information is both correct and wise, yet I thought you charged for all information. Oh well, that’s what I get for listening to rumors, and reports.

But as I Said Darthsis is quit ecorrect, this mandate give full power of Identification of Magical Items to Devris, well for the purpose of finding any Items that are dangerous to our fine Kingdom that is. I would greatly recommend that you go along with this, my sources say that the good King is very serious about finding any illegal magic items within this kingdom. I myself was scanned before leaving on my way here, but am more than willing to go through it again, if the Mage Hunter would like.”

**Turns to Darthesis and extends his Hand

“By the way it is a pleasure to meet you, the name is Lord Fabius Lyle, and I may have a task or two that could place come coin into your pocket.”