Looking upset
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

There is no need to kneel in fromnt of me, I may have a tatile, but I am not a Barron, or a Duke, I was simply rewarded for Very hard work. Work that manly included putting people destroyed by the war back together. If it were up to me NO one who worked for Gromm would have been pardoned, and their deaths would have been slow and painful, but that is the reason , I an Noble in title only. Our good King, was waise in keeping me from a position where I could seek revenge. You were pardond, good for you. Others choose to work for you or with you, good for them, I will just choose to look else where for employees, I am sure you can find work else where. Child or not, pardoned or not, I still feel you should be banished from this kingdome at the very least, but as I said I do not make the law, so I must obey them. Oplease stop groveling in front of your frinds it is not dignified.
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

*Daniel a man with his Silverthorne rank clearly on his lapel (Lieutenant) puts down his book and reaches out a hand to Nyrhtak to help him up.

"Nyrhtak, you know the reason I first came to Midway. Since then I have seen your honor and courage. Let us not waste anymore of this Lords time. We don't need his tasks and you shalln't have his favor."
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.

Post by Guest »

And I've seen his coin.

*Also offers a hand*
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Ignores the obvious sideshow and looks at the stranger.*

Sir, I want to thank-you for bringing me back. Your face is a bit hazy to me, but I believe I remember you there when I woke up.

A question for you, if you do not mind. How many Mage Hunter's ended up as fuzzy concerning their lives beforehand as I currently am? In your estimation as a healer, what are the odds that I might actually recover what was lost?

*She pauses*

What did cause us to fall asleep in the first place?
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak takes the offered hands, stands, and takes a seat next to Daniel, then states.*

Title or no, a man who heals as his profession is a greater than any mercenary.

*He then looks over to Kimberlyn and appears as though he is going to speak, but decides to ignore the obvious brown-nosing puppet.*
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm

Post by Guest »

... Except for a RICH mercenary.

... A rich mercenary who likes to give his money away.

... Actually a rich mercenary who likes to give his money to me! Don't think that's toppable.
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*rooks with no focus in his eyes looks beyond the crowd and speaks*

Is there any one of us that has never done wrong in this life? Is there one amongst us that is so grand in essance that they have the right to say what has been done is beyond attonment? While many frivolus barriers remain between our townsmembers, we are still that. And as a town we stand, as we did last moon against an ancient ritual bent to bring destruction upon this preciose kingdom. Did i see one soldier come forth when the earth was torn usunder, did i see anyone praising there greatness for standing against it? NO! I saw this town bind together as one, stand together and repel the blight that came digging from beneath. We all stood for this kigndom and by it to prevent a lack of death. Call any of us what you will, and have your own opinions as is your right by this law. But i ask kindly of you, to those who stand firm and fight to keep this land safe now, bring not your words of hate. There is enouph pain in this world as there is. So much we have held dearly is lost.

*rooks seems to relax, a certain tension seems to ease from his face*

Also, should you need help in this current sweep beyond the current abilities of your companions or simply wish another hand in this matter, in the name of the mages guild of silverthorne, midway chapter, i would gladly lend my skills to such a cause.

-Rooks Reayvalynn
Rooks Bloodsinger Reayvalynn
Destined
Grand Magi
Lightbringer
Grand Sky Marshall
Mountain Slayer
Diplomat to Alleria
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Member of the Scribes guild
Councilman of the Mages guild
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn looks over at Rooks*

The offer of assistance is appreciated Rooks Reayvalynn, however I believe the associates I am working with and I are doing an adequate job of things so far. All I ask is that everyone comply so this all can move forward smoothly.

If however I do needs any assistance, I will ask.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages