Looking upset
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

Bard, I am not. Heh heh.
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

Don't be so hard on yourself, with years of practice that might sound....bardic.

*smiles*
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm

Post by Guest »

So I should start now?

Perhaps not. I like my head where it is.
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Certainly you can. I'm just not certain this is the best place to do it. I value my head as well.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai

Former Head of V.L.O.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, wouldn't want to cause heads to explode.

Then again...

Hmmm... Screech Attack...

When Clouse Returns

Post by Guest »

*When Clouse Returns to the in, the Older Man Smiles - a bit sadly

"Oh well, I guess I must look for others to compleate the tasks at hand, I can not do business with you any longer it seems. There is no way that as a noble of this kingdom, or as a healer that worked on the frnt lines of the war, I could justify hireing anyone who would take orders froma a former Gromms Champion, Pardoned or not. Sorry I do have My standards. Tis a pitty I saw the Red and Black going far, and earning a fair amount of coin, the farmers are already talking of what kind and fair Mercs you were."

** Turns to the rest of the bar

"Well then it would seem that I have a few jobs that need stout folk is there any honorable folk here who would like to earn a few coins?"
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*when clouce reenters the inn he looks at the old man and walks over to him*

do you think it would be all right if i talked to you in private for a moment about a couple things.

Post by Guest »

"Of Course, Shall we step outside, or is the matter more personal, in which case we xhould head to my home?"
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*smiles at the old man*

outside will be fine.
*Clouce then begins to walk outside*
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

*Nyrhtak, quiet and solemn after the Older Man's statement, stands and walks past the older man, turns and kneels, head facing the floor*

I will not waste your time with an apology which will most likely end up as filth coming from my tongue to your ears. You were a healer during the war and I was a young boy, not yet even 16 years of age who happened to possess certain talents the horde was able and more than willing to exploit.

Pardoned or no, I am certain that I will never fully atone for some of the atrocities I committed under the direction of Gromm, and I will certainly not dirty your hands asking for forgiveness or to hire me.

However as noble and honorable a man as you are, I am certain that the tasks you have at hand are very important, and Verum Lex Ordo is one of the largest and most capable mercinary companies in the area. We hunt bounties and take small jobs so that we may fund our ventures to serve the people of this Barony.

As you are likely the most noble and just person to grace this place for some time, if not ever, I know that serving you would certainly be an honor. As such I ask that you consider my offer for VLO to serve you in some, if not all of these tasks in exchange for no coin, recognition, or payment of any sort. If you so choose I will not play a part in these tasks and rather my companions, some of which served in the Silverthorn Army, will do so without my aid.

Though I do not even deserve to be in your presence at this very moment, I beg of you not to allow my past to condemn some of my companion's from the honor to aid and serve you in these tasks you need accomplished.

Clouce and Wren have served you before. Daniel and Quinn served the forces of Silverthorn during the war with the Horde. Believer Brian is a most excellent healer and could certainly learn by your example. These five men would make a most excellent team to fulfill the tasks at hand.

*Nyrhtak does not look up, but keeps his head bowed before the older man.*
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai

Former Head of V.L.O.

Post by Guest »

>Ahem<
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

*coughs slightly and does not raise his head*

A..as Ebek here is attempting to show in his own way, there are many members of VLO who would choose to serve you wishing nothing in return, but the honor of doing so. I have named only a few.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai

Former Head of V.L.O.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Opens her eyes from her meditation.*

The Gentleman has stated how he feels and I would strongly recomend that one should not bagger the man on what he has stated. As I have heard, people are allowed to view something how they wish. Right or wrong it is their own personal perception.

Attempting to try and use persuasion on the man or trying to twist his logic could do nothing more then irritate him further.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages

Post by Guest »

Well! That warning came a bit late! :P
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

*Nyrhtak does not move or look up. He simply continues to kneel, his head bowed.*
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai

Former Head of V.L.O.