Wanderins and returnin
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

FloggdaGreen
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Wanderins and returnin

Post by FloggdaGreen »

*a familiar Orc ducks down and steps into the Inn, shaking the snow from his horns and shoulders, accidently banging his head on the ceiling*
OW!

Wow, Flogg musta been losted fer a long time. Me not know yuse peoples. ceptin da dwarf type runnnin da bar. Any o yuse guys seen me brudders? Me not seen dem guys fer a long time.

*sits at a table* So whats da goin on an who be dese ruckus guys?
Zero
Pinky
Pinky

Well......

Post by Zero »

*Zero turns around thinking to himself 'I knew I smelt something......' and looks at the orc.*

"I've never seen you around here,but I'm sure I can help.My name is Zero,Elven Mage in case you were wandering,and I am in the clan.You see,'dese' Ruckuss guys are a sort of,well......we're a group of.....actually I think you might want to talk to Neertak or Cronixx about it...they're the......well, they're the generals of the clan. :wink:

*Zero produces a finger-tip of flame and lights the candle in front of the orc,and then goes back to his drink of wine,thinking 'why do I even bother trying to explain things to an orc......Listening I think a sense they were born without.' :roll: *
Dietrich Krankheight

Post by Dietrich Krankheight »

*laughing a bit*

Floggg, Ruckuss would be the Skumlings own group plus a few other people.

Post by Guest »

RUCKUSS!!!
FloggdaGreen
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

*shrugs*

Post by FloggdaGreen »

*to Zero* no need ta be getting blusterated der elfie mage type. Flogg jsut be askin a question. Me not be knowin no nertack type. Last Flogg knew dere be no udder skumm type dawgs in da midway.

*goes over to the new Orc* So who be yuse? *claps him on the back* always guud ta be seein more greenies. Am Flogg da Green, da leather werker and woodsy Orc.
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

Hello Flogg. I have heard much about you. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nyrhtak of Mahuru, RogueMaster of Clan Skumm and the Leader of Clan Rukuss. May I be of any service to you?

Post by Guest »

*Slaps a hand to his chest*

Me Bakka! Me in Rukuss! Youse leather worker? Good! Me leather always gittin' chewed on. Always needin' da fixin'. Me honored if da orky Flogg be agreein' to da fixin' when da fixin' be needin'.

*Jerks a thumb toward Nyrhtak*

Dat da Boss. Him very orky bird guy - leadin' Rukuss to lots o' smashin' an' slashin'!
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

-ahem-. To clarify, he means smashin and slashin in the name of our good Kingdom and only against the unrightious.