A dwarf enter the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

A dwarf enter the Inn

Post by GM Evan »

Greetings to you all. Might I get on of your finest ales good Barkeep. I am Odus of the dwarven lands and I bring with me a tale for all to hear.

Gather round please and listen well to a tale of darkness and tale of how it fell. I am not a poet and I am not real keen, with no Guthries tongue do I sing this thing. With a dwarven laugh and bearded growl will I tell the tale of how the darkness fell.

Not this eve or even next, but in a few days will you see my test. To tell a tale of great deeds been done only then will Odus on his way and done. For now I seek to sit and drink, so fill my mug and be ready to think.

With that Odus the dwarf turns to the bar and looks for his mug. Lifting his mug into the air he reaches into his pouch he pulls out an amulet baring the symbol of Clan Draconis. Holding it forth for all to see he passes the amulet over to Bombour and all can see that he wears the same amulet on around his neck.

Bombour Bombour along with this tale I bring a glass to be filled with Ale, Only the finest for my great clan for only 13 remain within this land. With this symbol I do bestow the great honor that every dwarf should know. Welcome to the clan of Draconis's might, may your ale be tasty, your women be fiesty, and you life bring honor upon this clan.

With that Odus throws back his mug and drinks fully from the cup. Slamming it down he reaches his hand out to Bombour.

Will ye accept the honor of helping to rebuild my, nay our, great clan? Clan Draconis invites ye to join it. What say ye?

*Waits for a response.
Bombour Stoutbringer
The Barkeep
The Barkeep

Bombour pours out one of his best.

Post by Bombour Stoutbringer »

Bombour listens to Odus and drinks with him, looks at the bracelet and identifies it as Draconis, and considers his request.....
"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst."

Bombour Stoutbringer Kings-Brewer of the Draconis Clan

Head of the Foodstuff & Brewers Guild
Head of the Luxury Items Guild
Bombour Stoutbringer
The Barkeep
The Barkeep

Bombour considers his request.

Post by Bombour Stoutbringer »

Bombour pours out many mugs of his best ale to any that will accept one.

"Here's to the blood in my veins, the ale in my cup and the honor of my life. These do I gladly give to this Clan of Dragons. May we all slay 1000 of our enemies, drink 1000 flagons of ale, beget 1000 children, and live 1000 years! May the Dwarven Kingdom be happy and at peace now and forever. And may their enemies know it!"

Bombour bids all to drink.

"To the death of Gromm the Pretender! May he die 1000 times, and may his bastard sons die dishonered in strange lands at the hands of their own allies."

Bombour bids all to drink.

"Lastly to the heroes who restored the lands of the Dwarves. They shall always be welcomed in any tavern where my drink has gone. And may they be never thirsty."

Bomour drinks to all.
"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst."

Bombour Stoutbringer Kings-Brewer of the Draconis Clan

Head of the Foodstuff & Brewers Guild
Head of the Luxury Items Guild
TYR
Pinky
Pinky

to bombour

Post by TYR »

I'll drink to that...